Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Not working for me..invalid or missing package + Pear Error

Unixversal

Total Posts:  80
Cologne, Germany

Thanks for the module but I cannot test or install it. I get the following error:

No releases available for package "connect.magentocommerce.com/community/DerModPro_BasePrice"
Cannot initialize 'channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/community/DerModPro_BasePrice'invalid or missing package file
Install Errors
Package 
"channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/community/DerModPro_BasePrice" is not valid
PEAR ERROR
install failed
So it looks to me its not actually uploaded correctly and not available for download?

I tried with two versions ( Version 1.2.1 and 1.1.6) and settup my preferences for extensions to alpha, beta and stable to try with same result.

I and probably future downloaders would appreciate any hints or solvemnts regarding that issue.

Thank you.

cheers.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

NewToThis09

Total Posts:  3

Same error at my test magento shop, any hints out there?

(I already installed other extensions successfully)

Magento Community
Magento Community

rainman127

Total Posts:  218

In your magento connect:

magento-core/Mage_All_Latest

need to be done first to be sure you’re not missing any files.
It will update you to 1.3.1

p.s. have you moved the store from the original location where it was first installed?

thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community