Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 5 of 5
Scrolling Product Slider

matinict

Total Posts:  24
Bangladesh

Installation:

1 - Download and unzip extension contents on your computer and navigate inside the extracted folder.
2 - Using your FTP client upload app,js and skin directory to your store root.
3 - Go to System->Configuration->Ecommerce Team->Carousel, enabled module and setup images preload mode.
4 - Add the code below in the place you want the carousel to appear. It can be a static CMS page or a CMS block.
“{{block type="ecommerceteam_carousel/carousel" name="products.carousel" template="ecommerceteam/carousel/carousel.phtml" }}”
5 - Go to products you want to use in carousel and change product’s attribute “Use in Carousel” to Yes
6 - Refresh cache and Index data

IMPORTANT!!!! If you are using Magento 1.3.x.x version you must rename directories under app/design and skin before uploading to the server. Example: \base\default\ to \mypackage\mytheme\

File Attachments
products-carousel-1.0.0.zip  (File Size: 43KB - Downloads: 50)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

altimaweb

Total Posts:  11
Melbourne, Australia

Hi all

while it’s quite an old them, I’ve decided to put an update there.

For those who are interested in sliders that feature products, you may find our extension useful. It few words in it’s a slider with hotspots, areas in the image that you can link with your products. So if you have a photo of a model you can make hotspots from her dress and shoes leading to the corresponding product pages. We call it Lookbook.

There are free and Pro versions of the extension available.

If you have any question - PM me.

Cheers
Alex

Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMageTeam
Guru

Total Posts:  356
Warsaw, Poland

Hello guys,

We have noticed this old discussion, but maybe, someone of you is still interested in a good developed extension.
We would like to suggest our GoMage Slider for you, which can be displayed on Magento site pages:

http://www.gomage.com/extensions/gomage-slider.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

stefanmerzan

Total Posts:  1
Bucuresti

My best friend tell me about this great site and now I’m very happy because I enter here.This informations from this site are pretty good and useful

Magento Community
Magento Community

magebayco

Total Posts:  46

You can check extension here : http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/product-slider-pro-multiple-sliders-responsive-slider.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 5 of 5