Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

More Views product images

calebandchels

Total Posts:  4

I was hoping to find a plug-in that changes the more views area to have an arrow that slides through the images. Some of my products have over 20 images and I wanted only four to display and when you mouse over the right arrow it scrolls through the other thumbnails. Here is my site. http://www.apparelexpressions.com/apparelexpressions/index.php/t-shirts/50-50-cotton-poly-t-shirt.html

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

happy_shopper

Total Posts:  29
the Netherlands

You can use jcarousel for that.
If you have a question about the implementation, just ask.

Magento Community
Magento Community

calebandchels

Total Posts:  4

happy_shopper - 11 April 2013 01:37 AM

You can use jcarousel for that.
If you have a question about the implementation, just ask.

I looked at jcarousel and it doesn’t seem to scroll through the images on the product page. How I would I implement that. I have been looking at media.phtml and trying to figure out how I can look through the images that the products have and use an onClick to shift over to the next image. I am terrible with javascript and prototype and somewhat new to Magento so I am in quite the pickle.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community