Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Imported Product images not showing in admin panel as well as not in front end

pangalanrao

Total Posts:  0

Hi,
I have imported 25 products through csv. With fields _store = default (blank), _product_websites=base, _media_attribute_id=82 (as per exported csv) and image, small_image, thumbnail,_media_image as /imagefile.jpg. Also placed the image files in /media/import folder. But after importing the csv I am not able to see the imported image neither in admin panel nor in front end.

However when I export these imported products, in the image column it is showing the path of image as /i/m/imagefile.jpg , and _media_attribute_id, small_image, thumbnail are blank. Even images are present in catalog/products/i/m.

Please help me out

Thank you very much in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

amartinez
Guru

Total Posts:  347
Spain

maybe you should try with this extension: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/amartinez/extension/6513/amartinez_customimportexport

Magento Community
Magento Community

tortora

Total Posts:  31

We have an application that offers an easier way to import images and addresses some of these issues.  You can get more info on it at www.ClaraStream.com and feel free to email me at info@clarastream.com if you have any questions.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community