Magento Forum

Page 1 of 2
Fast, Easy and Affordable Magento Hosting

topfashionshop

Total Posts:  26

Hi guys,

I have a quick project and I want to set up a hosting very quickly but yeah, I need it fast enough for demo and of course run in some month at least. I believe almost the project will take a year to get much traffic so please advise me the hosting what fit with my requirements:

- Quick set up: something like one click installation is perfect
- Work well for magento: it should be a hosting what is configured for magento and have full support magento features.
- Magento support: not just hosting only but also magento hosting support too, sometimes I will need to send ticket like “why magento suddenly doesn’t work” or something like that
- Free domain is perfect smile.
- Work fast in UK, US, Europe is advance

Thanks and please advise me.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magesolutions

Total Posts:  91

You requirements meet very good with Siteground magento hosting package. Here you will have special magento configuration hosting and anytime you can upgrade when you have a lot of traffic. Hope it work for you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

topfashionshop

Thanks for your quick reply, it look very good, I will let you know if it work for me. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

topfashionshop

Wow, it ‘s fast, good support and perfect software tool and maybe more with supercacher. That’ s nice. Thanks guy for quick and good suggestion.

Magento Community
Magento Community

daviddev

Total Posts:  76

magesolutions - 07 April 2013 09:49 PM

You requirements meet very good with Siteground magento hosting package. Here you will have special magento configuration hosting and anytime you can upgrade when you have a lot of traffic. Hope it work for you.

It ‘s really good provider, thanks guy

Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

Hello,

AITOC recommends to purchase well known solutions from trusted hosting providers:
Simplehelix
Nexcess

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

laikaspot

Total Posts:  30

it have a good price and very good speed, at least until now. Perfect hosting choice for new magento business. Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

You may take a look at this top 5 Magento hosting review, with our years of experience in Magento, we can see that the information in the review is quite helpful although there’re some missing points about Nexcess and Hostgator. These hosting providers also have dedicated server in UK
http://magentotutorial.org/top-5-magento-web-hosting/
Hope this helps

Magento Community
Magento Community

TutorialMagento

Total Posts:  133

topfashionshop - 07 April 2013 08:32 PM

Hi guys,

I have a quick project and I want to set up a hosting very quickly but yeah, I need it fast enough for demo and of course run in some month at least. I believe almost the project will take a year to get much traffic so please advise me the hosting what fit with my requirements:

- Quick set up: something like one click installation is perfect
- Work well for magento: it should be a hosting what is configured for magento and have full support magento features.
- Magento support: not just hosting only but also magento hosting support too, sometimes I will need to send ticket like “why magento suddenly doesn’t work” or something like that
- Free domain is perfect smile.
- Work fast in UK, US, Europe is advance

Thanks and please advise me.

You may read this review about top hosting optimized for Magento, we rate these hosting based on many different factors, including Load Speed, Support, Easy to install…
Hope you will find a good one for your business
http://tutorialmagento.com/top-5-affordable-magento-hosting

Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

Hello,

We continue the research on the topic of magento performance and server configuration requirements for magento based stores. Here is new article from our Company. Best server configuration for your Magento store: the Why and the How.

We are also proud to announce our new service. Magento Server Configuration Calculator is a free service that provides you with server hardware and software requirements based on the parameters of your store and desired server response time.

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

simonparker

Total Posts:  8

OK, read the posts above as I too am looking for a host for existing site of around 25,000 products that i need to move to Magento, and a new host. But, looked at Siteground, they seem very good, but not UK based. I’d read in the past that having a site hosted in the UK is better for SEO as it’s a UK site. UK site on UK server, rather that UK site on EU server or a USA based server. Is that still true? Should you still host a UK site on a UK server for good google rankings? or is that old news now, in which case, that siteground would be ok.

Unless anyone recommend a good UK based host.

Magento Community
Magento Community

topfashionshop

Hi simonparker, I had a long talk with magesolutions about your problem with SEO in UK. The true thing is the last search metrics from google have no any thing about server location but the server loading time. That \’s mean as far as the google bot can crawl your website in good speed then it is good enough. In the bottom line Google only focus to how much time it take to load entire of page, it doesn\’t belong to where it load.

And to check it you can take a look at loading time in your google webmaster tools after you install your page on it. Other than that if you use some CDN service, then you can make sure google bot load with good speed anywhere on the globe.

Magento Community
Magento Community

John581

Total Posts:  3

That is good idea.

Magento Community
Magento Community

diegogodin

Total Posts:  37

TutorialMagento - 08 October 2013 05:38 PM

You may read this review about top hosting optimized for Magento, we rate these hosting based on many different factors, including Load Speed, Support, Easy to install…
Hope you will find a good one for your business
http://tutorialmagento.com/top-5-affordable-magento-hosting

Thanks for sharing this affordable magento hosting review

Magento Community
Magento Community

laikaspot

Total Posts:  30

Hi magesolutions, I has just got email from siteground about varnish support for hosting package. It surprise me a lot because it will get my magento site will faster very much. Do you have any tutorial how to configure varnish for magento? I can’t wait to see the result smile. Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

magesolutions

Total Posts:  91

laikaspot - 23 November 2013 01:08 AM

Hi magesolutions, I has just got email from siteground about varnish support for hosting package. It surprise me a lot because it will get my magento site will faster very much. Do you have any tutorial how to configure varnish for magento? I can’t wait to see the result smile. Thanks

Yes, it ‘s very good new and it ‘s quite easy to use. You can install and play around with this magento extension from Varnish http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/pagecache-powered-by-varnish.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 2