Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

IE6 Not Able To Complete Checkout - Can’t continue after entering payment method [SOLVED]

Jonathan123

Total Posts:  215

I just wanted to post this in case anyone else had the problem. I had a few customers complain that clicking “Continue” after entering their CC info did nothing at all. I suspected this was an IE6 JavaScript problem, and it was. The fix for it was a bit surprising though. I found the solution for this here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue/?issue=3916 , It was the Google Checkout image (which includes a bit of JavaScript) that was causing it to fail. Once I disabled the google checkout image checkout worked fine on IE 6.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Jonathan123

Total Posts:  215

Having said this, does anyone know of a way to disable the footer static blog just during checkout?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community