Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Shippment Email Problem

Angus

Total Posts:  16

Hello,

I am not sure if this is a bug or configuration problem.

I have a store current in testing, the store only accept Check/Money Order at the moment. When I ordered a product as a guest using the check/money order payment method, I received an email saying:

“Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order.”

But if I go to the admin control panel and set the order already being shipped and invoiced, it doesn’t send an email automatically to the customers. Did I do some wrong here? because without the email, customer who is a guest is impossible to track their order.

P.S. I should also say if I click submit invoice in the admin control panel, it doesn’t seems send a copy to the customer too.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Angus

Total Posts:  16

There seems some problem with my email setting in Maganto. If I checkout with account creation, I also don’t received any email in regarding I created a new account already, or I placed my order already. Anyone know the current version able to send out email automatically already or not (account creation/shippment/new order etc)?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community