Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Dataflow Features for RC 1 and/or ver1.0

dan_w

Total Posts:  290

This is directed to all of the fine people at Varien. I was wondering if order exports/imports would be supported out-of-the-box using either dataflow or a direct download report in RC1 and/or v1.0. I know that products/customers are supported using dataflow and that there is a shopping cart report that can be directly downloaded as a csv file. Any plans for either of these in the upcoming releases. We are just trying to figure out what custom stuff we’ll have to develop and don’t want to duplicate work that’s already being done. I checked the roadmap, which only references batch import/export and I wasn’t sure what areas this would cover. As always thanks for your insight.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community