Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Not all products showing ---> “Shop By” - weird issue…HELP

n20capri

Total Posts:  44
Bensalem PA

Everything has been running smoothly and starting to look nice...however I just noticed today that not all products are showing when I click a category.  For example I had 12 Jewelry products that were under $100...however initially only (2) were showing up under the pricing shopping option…

Now the weird part...if I go into control panel to view a product, then save it...it would then be visible...I didn’t have to change a thing...just view and save…

I’ve since got all 12 showing but I’d hate to have to double and triple check that every product I enter will show up...I’m going to end up with 1000’s of products that will take forever...how can I be assured everything is working as it should and why would this be happening? 

Everything seems ok I’ve not got any errors yet...just seems like some sort of glitch…
http://www.thecrystalcage.com/Shop

Any insight is appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Andre Lucas

Total Posts:  2

Hi,

I have the same problem. Can anyone help us, please?

It’s URGENT!!! :S

Thanks,
André Lucas

Magento Community
Magento Community

got-bonsai

Total Posts:  136
Wales, UK

have you refreshed the Layered Navigation Indices at the bottom of the cache management page in admin?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Andre Lucas

Total Posts:  2

got-bonsai, thanks for your answer.

Yes, I do it! But it’s equal :(

André Lucas

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community