Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problem with dashboard, getbackend() Abstract.php on line 379, eav_attributes needs to be fixed

spikeycz

Total Posts:  12

Hi guys,

i’m having problem with dashboard in couple of updates. The basic error is:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getBackend() on a non-object in /data/www/dvdautoradia.cz/www.dvdautoradia.cz/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Collection/Abstract.php on line 379

which was talked about on this forum before - putting NULL in empty cells… I’ve done that, cleared the cache but i still have the same problem.

So i’ve installed fresh magento 1.2.1.1., exported table eav_attributes and i’ve put it in my shop and dashboard worked. I found and fixed a few errors in my original table when i compared it with the new one but i had no luck finding entry related to dashboard.

You’ll find my sql dump /without the table definition, which is fine/ of eav_attributes in attachment, could somebody who knows what to do look at it? I’m sure it’ll be something stupid as changing 0 to 1. I just can’t take it anymore!!!:) I’ve spend 3 days with trials but had no luck.

Any help will be appreciated!

File Attachments
shop.txt  (File Size: 74KB - Downloads: 146)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community