Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Persistent Shopping Cart issue. Magento Enterprisee

ricardoinvent

Total Posts:  37

Hello friends,

I have a little issue with Persistent Shopping Cart on Magento EE. I set the “Enable Persistence” option to yes. And everything works fine. When a user navigates the catalog it shows always the recently viewed and the items in the cart. Everything is perfect.

But I noticed that if a guest user is navigating through the catalog the persistent function works but if he/she close the browser the “Recently Viewed Products” are deleted.. I know is because the Persistent Cookie has been deleted too.

Is it possible to modify this directly from the backend admin?.. Or what class I can override to achieve this?. I mean, I need the Recently Viewed Products show for guest users even if they close the browser.

Could somebody helpme please?

Warming regards!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ricardoinvent

Total Posts:  37

Friends,

Could somebody helpme?.. I just want to know how to keep alive the persistent cookie for the guest user when he or she close the browser.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community