Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How can I add Tags in individual pages

brucelei

Total Posts:  3

Hello to all!

I used catalog -> all tags function to add tags. however these tags are shown on every pages in my shop.
my question is, how can i add tags on the page, which i want to? e.g. Tags with Products a, aa, aaa show on Page A, Tags with Products b, bb, bbb show on Page B.

Thanks in advance!

lei

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

hxd

Total Posts:  224

When you add a new tag from Catalog>All Tags there are only a few settings (e.g. name, status, popularity) that are displayed by a panel labeled General Information. However, once the tag is saved three more panels will appear on the add/edit tag form. So you just need to go back and edit the tags that you’ve added. One of these additional panels is Products Tagged by Administrators; expand it, then click on its Reset Filter button. You’ll see a list of your products. Mark the ones that you want and save the tag. To see the additional panels when you add a new tag click on the Save and Continue Edit button instead of the Save Tag button.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community