Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

The Natural Skincare Company

TwilightWebDesign

Total Posts:  22

Hello Everyone,

I have finally completed my first magento website!
A steep learning curve, that has proved to be rewarding smile
I would love to hear what people think about it, so please write any feedback you have, no matter how big or small.

http://www.thenaturalskincarecompany.co.uk

Regards,
Matthew Park

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Cymri

Total Posts:  38

Hi - I’m very impressed by the way you organized the categories. There is a tremendous amount of info right at your fingertips.

The colors strike me as a bit off. I think if you get a graphic designer to enhance the outstanding organizational notion then you really have something there.

I hate to say this, but that slogan, while true, is a turn off to me. I understand the reasoning, but it’s just not quite right.

It’s very close to being a really great site.

Magento Community
Magento Community

foomin

Total Posts:  26

TwilightWebDesign - 23 February 2009 12:01 PM

Hello Everyone,

I have finally completed my first magento website!
A steep learning curve, that has proved to be rewarding smile
I would love to hear what people think about it, so please write any feedback you have, no matter how big or small.

http://www.thenaturalskincarecompany.co.uk

Regards,
Matthew Park

I just visited this in Firefox and the placement is all wrong! The central content is underneath the left column so you can’t even see any products unless you scroll down. Just to let you know I think you should get this fixed - I’m guessing you only checked it in Internet Explorer....

Magento Community
Magento Community

xfactorp

Total Posts:  1

I like the site also but also seen the same problem with firefox. keep at it!!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community