Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Image Upload Issue. Images are being uploaded in the temp folder under media. 

krisitresources

Total Posts:  4

I know this is a very common issue and I’ve been trying to solve it using all the steps provided in other forums but I really can’t get this right. I’ve been trying for days. I’m a newbie developer and I’ve been playing around in magento using serversfree.com.
My version is 1.7.0.2 and I use Google Chrome most of the time. I use Firefox occasionally if I need to. I am also using Mac OS X Version 10.6.8

Here’s my procedure.
1. I made a new product in Magento Community.
2. I enabled all the necessary settings and even set the inventory right.
3. Whenever I upload an image, it doesn’t do anything. See the attached image

As I said before, I followed the steps in the forums that I found. Changing the config, disabling the Flash Player in Chrome, etc etc.

I really need help in the issue and I really appreciate your time. Thank you! smile

Image Attachments
MagentoUpload.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community