Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I HAVE CREATED A FILE UPLOADER TOOL ON ORDER CONFIRMATION PAGE FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS

miamicolorhouse

Total Posts:  2

Magento was to come out with an uploader tool in version 1.2—and since I am a print shop and do not have any time to spare I have created a makeshift uploader which took me a few hours to think through. Since I can’t pull information from the actual order, I just added instructions to the customer and added an uploader tool as a PHP script.

Since I’m a broke college student...starting a business...I’m offering to set fellow shops up for $20.00 via pay pal. NOW eventually Magento will come up with their own uploader tool, but in the mean time in-between time...I needed mine ready. Check out the screen shot.

Image Attachments
SiteUploader.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jmacdoug

Total Posts:  117

Could you figure out how to get swfupload to work so multiple files could be sent???

http://www.swfupload.org

Please let me know

jeff

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community