Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Configuration of UPS Delivery Method

joejoe

Total Posts:  102

So… I’m pretty experienced with magento but this UPS module has got me flummoxed… I’m using 1.5 but it seems to be the same with 1.7…

I’ve set up UPS XML with my UPS username/pass and the API key they gave me (not activated for production, but activated for testing)…

...and set the other settings like country and stuff.

And I’m still getting: “This shipping method is currently unavailable. If you would like to ship using this shipping method, please contact us.”

Has anyone else set this up successfully that would care to share their method/problems/solutions with us all?

It seems like it should be a well supported aspect of magento given UPS popularity etc.

Thanks all,

JoeJoe

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

joejoe

Total Posts:  102

SOLVED: Don’t try and use UPS delivery method without first telling it the address you’re shipping FROM! Otherwise how is it going to calculate the price?!

I’m an idiot.

The shipping from location can be set in delivery settings.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magneto800

Total Posts:  60

WOW! glad you’ve figured out the problem. I sure could use this info. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community