Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Some Testers please!…HELP

wildturkey

Total Posts:  37

Hi Guys and Gals,

I have a fresh installation loated at www.dastech.com.au/shop if you guys would not mind, please visit have a quick browse and check functionality for me.

The reason for this is that on my PC everything works great, to the tee. However on a family members machine, my second machine and a machine at work all have the same issues. If you hover above the Categories, The subcategories will not display.....If you select “Furniture” and then Bedroom etc...The page will load but with errors and the product image will fail to laod or at least not load correctly. The add to cart button will also fail…

As mentioned this is not happening on my PC.

Installation is a standard Magento + Fontis Australia + BLUE skin + Logo.jpg and defualt installation products.

Any posted results and tips would be appreciated.

Cheers

http://www.dastech.com.au/shop

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Periculi

Total Posts:  249

I got the same issues.  I looked at the source, and something odd about the drop down nav- the divs and ul are all there, but the class names are broken they show “nav-” where it should be something like “nav-furniture”.  Are you sure that the css and js files are all being loaded?  Are the urls for the store correct?

Magento Community
Magento Community

wildturkey

To be honest, not sure of any of your questions.

Why woudl this work fine on my machine but not on others?

DID YOU HAVE A BROWSE AROUND THE SITE?

Magento Community
Magento Community

wildturkey

This has been fixed. Permission file error as found in other forum posts..

Cheers

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community