Magento Forum

Page 1 of 2
Good and Affordable Magento Hosting

eushopservice

Total Posts:  15

I got a VPS here with 1GB RAM but not sure why it doesn’t work at all for my magento site. I am not sure why it doesn’t work since it work very well even I handle 10 wordpress sites with a lot traffic but the same VPS it can’t run one magento site.

My thought is I am tired with research and try many options of hosting, I just want to have some ready hosting for magento what is designed for magento with good price, good quality support and WORK FOR MAGENTO SITE. I don’t want to go with VPS since it ‘s expensive and take a lot energy to maintain.

Please advise me some good hosting option because it ‘s too urgent for me after a lot of fail hosting. If it can work well in Europe then it should be perfect.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magesolutions

Total Posts:  88

Well, you meet the same problem as many people meet. Just the same as many guys ask me. And the same answer is you need to find a Magento Hosting provider who configure their server only for Magento because magento requirements is very special.

As our team experience we are using Siteground Magento Hosting package for our customers and they are all work well. They have server in Europe and you can choose the location when you buy service. Other than that the response time of ticket is quickly with Magento support too, I mean is they have supporter who know how to solve magento problem and can give you free quick help.

Good luck

Magento Community
Magento Community

eushopservice

Look very impression magento hosting provider profile and functionality. Hope it will work for my sites. Thank magesolutions

Magento Community
Magento Community

jesica_ng

Total Posts:  30

It ‘s my choice too. You will love your support quality and response time. It ‘s good service smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

eushopservice

magesolutions - 31 March 2013 07:19 PM

Well, you meet the same problem as many people meet. Just the same as many guys ask me. And the same answer is you need to find a Magento Hosting provider who configure their server only for Magento because magento requirements is very special.

As our team experience we are using Siteground Magento Hosting package for our customers and they are all work well. They have server in Europe and you can choose the location when you buy service. Other than that the response time of ticket is quickly with Magento support too, I mean is they have supporter who know how to solve magento problem and can give you free quick help.

Good luck

It work very good for me, man. Good speed, good response, quick installation with one click. It ‘s perfect. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magesolutions

Total Posts:  88

Thanks, good to know it work for you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

daviddev

Total Posts:  76

Good choice magesolutions, it work very well

Magento Community
Magento Community

linhmage

Total Posts:  60

I like them it ‘s just because they support my ticket very quick and solve problem fast. One vote for them as good magento hosting support.

Magento Community
Magento Community

WineRed

Total Posts:  14

Hi eushopservice, instead moving from VPS to hosting, I think can keep VPS but with a magento VPS provider. That ‘s mean they will provide everything relate to magento in a VPS for you. I suggest you choose Siteground VPS too since they already have magento guys who will help you about VPS. They got very good service.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Oseven

Total Posts:  1

so good

Magento Community
Magento Community

magento2x

Total Posts:  57

WineRed - 05 April 2013 06:55 PM

Hi eushopservice, instead moving from VPS to hosting, I think can keep VPS but with a magento VPS provider. That ‘s mean they will provide everything relate to magento in a VPS for you. I suggest you choose Siteground VPS too since they already have magento guys who will help you about VPS. They got very good service.

I actually do many sites for my customers but more than 90% of them is enough with hosting solution. So I think the hosting is enough what include everything and we don’t have to take time and money to manage a VPS. And SiteGround Magento Hosting is a good choice too if you take a look the magento hosting industry.

Magento Community
Magento Community

pennygo

Total Posts:  13

Nice option, it saved me a lot of time.

Magento Community
Magento Community

fancydev

Total Posts:  17

Wow, 6k/day is a very good shop online site. Nice to know they can serve very much traffic. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

paris2e

Total Posts:  5

Thanks magesolutions, it work very fast for me, even more fast after activate supercacher.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kete55

Total Posts:  27

I only use memcache and proxy ip for my site when i use this host. Is it enough?

Magento Community
Magento Community

vuvanway

Total Posts:  9

kete55 - 17 May 2013 12:55 AM

I only use memcache and proxy ip for my site when i use this host. Is it enough?

It ‘s good enough kete55. I believe your site can accept more than 3k views/day now.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 2