Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Configurable Products in Layered Navigation

mzentrale1
Guru

Total Posts:  731
Stuttgart, Germany

Hi Magento-Team,

first i have to say! Well done, gib up for that Shop!!

During playing with magento i found a important need to show up configurable products in layered navigation!
Look at scenario: Selling clotohes with diff Sizes and Colors. Each color is a product, size should be configurable/selectable in
product details.

Another issue i found:
Scenario:
I have defined own attributes, for example manufacturer, size and color for a configurable product. Within this product
the size should be configurable and the super product should own the attribnutes manufacturer and color. If i configure
the super produkt i couldnt set manufacturer and color attributes, that’s not good. I need also this two attributes within
my layered navigation.

It would be nice to have this features in RC. I think these are important features for a release candidate.

KR

Stefan

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community