Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 15 of 16
New Magento Classic Theme - FREE!!! 

TemplatesMaster
Guru

Total Posts:  308
Switzerland

pionplus - 25 October 2010 10:05 PM

where i have to put my yahoo mesengger code?

Right Into created static block content.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

pionplus

Total Posts:  7
Indonesia

TemplatesMaster - 25 October 2010 11:08 PM

pionplus - 25 October 2010 10:05 PM
where i have to put my yahoo mesengger code?

Right Into created static block content.

I solved it, thank for your help, but i can not get title & border like compare product or store catalog, could you teach me about this ? thanks before....

Magento Community
Magento Community

anjoid

Total Posts:  2

can someone PLEASE HELP! I have downloaded and installed the classic magento theme and I’m running it on a local server.  My problem is I can not seem to get the categories straightened out. My nav bar only shows 2 links “Home” and “Products” no matter what I do I’am unable to add to the main Nav bar everything becomes a sub category to “products”. I have tried to create a new root category and still nothing. Also when I try and find the folders for Home and Products I can find them, are these links created in the CSS? any help will be greatly appreciated, I have searched and tried everything.

Magento Community
Magento Community

capncaveman

Total Posts:  22

Great theme! Thanks!

I would like to increase the header height so i can make my logo larger.  I have tried to increase the height of header-bg.gif but this did not work.  I am assuming I have to change the CSS but have no clue what to change.

Pleas Help!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

IWDAgency

Total Posts:  73
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

anjoid - 22 November 2010 07:56 AM

can someone PLEASE HELP! I have downloaded and installed the classic magento theme and I’m running it on a local server.  My problem is I can not seem to get the categories straightened out. My nav bar only shows 2 links “Home” and “Products” no matter what I do I’am unable to add to the main Nav bar everything becomes a sub category to “products”. I have tried to create a new root category and still nothing. Also when I try and find the folders for Home and Products I can find them, are these links created in the CSS? any help will be greatly appreciated, I have searched and tried everything.

This Might help you through the installation process Magento Theme Installation and How to install Magento theme

The video and tutorials is perfectly created for your needs Hope it helps..

Magento Community
Magento Community

Swannyusa

Hi all,

Thank for this theme, my problem is :

The home page doesn’t work well, a part of the code appear. See attachement.

Thank you,

Image Attachments
Capture d’écran 2010-11-27 à 17.20.23.png

Magento Community
Magento Community

IWDAgency

Total Posts:  73
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I guess there must be wrong with your HTML codes… The script must be installed properly

Magento Community
Magento Community

Swannyusa

It works now, thank you.

I have had the code into wysiwyg editor and not into the code.

Thank you

Magento Community
Magento Community

AndrasH

Total Posts:  23

Hi all,

this is my first post to the Magento Forum, and as you guessed I am new around here, and new even in Mangento.

I am working on project based on f002 red theme, and I am trying to take out the col_left_callout-2 banner, with the free shipping image. I just can’t find it how to do that. Could someone tell me pls ho to do this.

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mastodomus18

Total Posts:  1

Blue Design - 27 April 2011 12:41 PM

Hi all,

this is my first post to the Magento Forum, and as you guessed I am new around here, and new even in Mangento.

I am working on project based on f002 red theme, and I am trying to take out the col_left_callout-2 banner, with the free shipping image. I just can’t find it how to do that. Could someone tell me pls ho to do this.

Thanks!

Hey this is my first post as well

And the way I got rid of those images on the left column is

I opened up the catalog.xml file went to this area below and deleted the blue highlihted area, then I went to the /skin/frontend/default/f002/images/media/ and deleted the pictures inside there. If you wanted to just change those pictures on the left column to something else just replace the files inside the image/media folder with whatever image you want to replace them with. Hope this helps!
<default>

<!-- Mage_Catalog -->
<reference name="top.menu">
<block type="catalog/navigation" name="catalog.topnav" template="catalog/navigation/top.phtml"/>
</reference>
<reference name="left">
<block type="core/template" after="-" name="left.permanent.callout-1" template="callouts/left_col.phtml">
<action method="setImgSrc"><src>images/media/col_left_callout-1.jpg</src></action>
<action method="setImgAlt" translate="alt" module="catalog"><alt>Our customer service is available 24/7. Call us at (800) DEMO-NUMBER.</alt></action>
<action method="setLinkUrl"><url>checkout/cart</url></action>
</block>
<block type="core/template" after="-" name="left.permanent.callout-2" template="callouts/left_col.phtml">
<action method="setImgSrc"><src>images/media/col_left_callout-2.jpg</src></action>
<action method="setImgAlt" translate="alt" module="catalog"><alt>Our customer service is available 24/7. Call us at (800) DEMO-NUMBER.</alt></action>
<action method="setLinkUrl"><url>checkout/cart</url></action>
</block>

</reference>

Magento Community
Magento Community

vins95

Total Posts:  1

Hello

I have a little problem, when i want to validate my order, i can’t see the “Validate” button.
With another theme it works, not with this one :s

Version magento: 1.5.1.0

Screenshot: http://imageshack.us/f/853/capturewp.jpg/

Thank youu !
Vincent

Magento Community
Magento Community

bboysniper

Total Posts:  15

i have thise message error
An error occurred while saving this configuration: package with this name does not exist and cannot be set.
when input fields f002 tex help plz

Magento Community
Magento Community

putrapendawa

Total Posts:  4
Bekasi, jawa barat, Indonesia

tank for all…
your post made ​​me understand about that…

Magento Community
Magento Community

lamblety

Total Posts:  3

Ivor J - 24 February 2009 04:12 AM

Ivor J - 24 February 2009 02:05 AM
TemplatesMaster - 24 February 2009 12:28 AM
Ivor J - 23 February 2009 11:20 PM
How can I display my categories on the top menu, instead of under “products”.....great theme by the way
Thanks

Top menu should be create on fly by magento. Do you have active categories tree set for your current store?

It indeed creates them on the fly. I have 5 main categories with subcategories. They appear nicely under the default “Products” tab. But I want these to sit on the top menu starting next to “products”. I’ve already added static links by just editing the Menu static block, but I need to “fold-out” like the “products” tabs folds out. My main categories are Gaming, Electronics, Software etc each of them with multiple categories. I want these to be on top

Thanks for the help

I have the same problem, but I’m using magento 1.7.0.2 and I didn’t find any solution.
Can someone help me?

Magento Community
Magento Community

lamblety

Total Posts:  3

Someone can help me?

Please. downer

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community