Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product Uploading issues

wildturkey

Total Posts:  37

I have a fresh install of magento and all is working Aok except for the uploading and changing of product images.

If i go to Magento ADMIN / CATALOG / Manage Products / * then go to the images sub directory, i see no images. These images are working fine on the front end. (images are from default sample data)

If i try and create a new product, go to images sub directory....it will allow me to fetch the file, then upload the file. The status box chnages colour and success text is displayed. However the images are not saved at all!!

fTP into my sites directory and i find that the uploaded file is sitting in :

/public_html/shop/media/tmp/catalog/product/m/1

Could anybody explain if this folder is correct? Does anyone know of a fix to this issue?

Cheers any help would be appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community