Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Looking for a specific Events Calendar for Items/Products Extension

gailej

Total Posts:  0

Hello,

Maybe someone can help me with this issue.

I\’m looking for an extension that lets me add products to a calendar and create an \"event\" for it for a certain date. This calendar month or day for the event needs to be able to be exported to a XLS file with various attributes (and images). And once that \"event\" is done, it puts the items back into the catalog (or doesn\’t have to remove it—could just move it to whatever)… and then it goes to the next event.

Does anyone know of an extension like that? I would appreciate your help. Thank you!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magneto800

Total Posts:  60

I know one extension that is a countdown timer that informs the visitors of the number of days left for a product to be on sale. I believe it’s a free extension.

Magento Community
Magento Community

rajveer

Total Posts:  5

There is one extention that manage events in the admin area and show all the events on the calender on the frontpages. You can also link the page urt with particular events

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalog/product/view/id/17853/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community