Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Migrating Magento WP - error msgs

serpico

Total Posts:  9

Hi Guys,

I’m migrating a version of Magento and WordPress (i assume its using Lazzymonks tho can’t confirm) to a new server for a client.

I have copied all the files across and imported the DB despite some error messages. I’ve updated the DB conn variables in bothe the WP and magento files and also updated the wp_options table with new URLs.

However, I;m now getting this error message. Can anyone interpret it for me? Does it mean I need to install the Zend framework on the server? Any thoughts?

Fatal errorUncaught exception 'Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception' with message 'SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'designed_gvfy'@'localhost' (using password: YES)' in /home/designed/public_html/goodvibes/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:131 Stack trace#0 /home/designed/public_html/goodvibes/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(136): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect() #1 /home/designed/public_html/goodvibes/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(390): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect() #2 /home/designed/public_html/goodvibes/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(206): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array) #3 /home/designed/public_html/goodvibes/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(199): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array) #4 /home/designed/public_html/goodvibes/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Type/Db/Pdo/Mysql.php(45): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('SET NAMES utf8') #5 /home/designed/public_html/goodvibes/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource.php(83): in /home/designed/public_html/goodvibes/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php on line 131

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

serpico

Total Posts:  9

Any thoughts on what this error means?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community