Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I want to add the addthis code to my product page. 

klo81

Total Posts:  10

I want to add the addthis code to the product page. I don’t want to use the addthis extension because i have problem with magento connect. Any help?

i’ve found a guide searching on google but it’s old. Any idea?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Lyonscg

Total Posts:  173
Chicago IL

You can manually add it by going to app/design/frontend/PACKAGE/THEME/template/catalog/product/view.phtml and pasting the code where ever you would like. You will more than likely need to add a little css and possibly html to get it to sit how you want, but otherwise, that\’s it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

roshanlal

Total Posts:  33
india

or you can create a static block with addthis code and call that static block in your view.phtml file.

Here how you can do this..

http://roshanlal.in/magento/magento-how-to-use-phtml-file-in-cms-or-static-block/

Feel free to contact me if need help.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community