Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Quick Post a Site

cjack

Total Posts:  13

Are there any ready made templates available for Magento so that I could make slight graphic and html modifications to and be up and running? It has always been easier for me to start at a finish point and work my way backwards learning that way. It will also help me ‘quick deploy’ a shopping cart for my site. I hope this offends no one.

Thanks in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kameko.rouge

Total Posts:  58

huh??? the default download already comes with a template?

Magento Community
Magento Community

cjack

Total Posts:  13

kameko.rouge - 09 February 2008 09:53 AM

huh??? the default download already comes with a template?

Is that template enabled automatically?

Magento Community
Magento Community

DailyLunatic

Total Posts:  39
Oklahoma City, OK

cjack - 09 February 2008 09:06 AM

Are there any ready made templates available for Magento so that I could make slight graphic and html modifications to and be up and running? It has always been easier for me to start at a finish point and work my way backwards learning that way. It will also help me ‘quick deploy’ a shopping cart for my site. I hope this offends no one.

Thanks in advance.

Check in the “Show Off” section of this site.  There are several people working on templets there.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community