Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Cannot View Invoice if paid by check/money order

Nofosg8

Total Posts:  93

i enabled it - still nothing in the var/log directory .  I don’t see any other log files on my server… I think I’m SOL

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Nofosg8

ok i found an error log - i had to use cpanel....

I have many lines with this

[23-Feb-2009 18:05:03] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 90 bytes) in /home/tcgraphi/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Mysql4/Entity/Attribute/Collection.php on line 328

and many lines with this
[Tue Feb 24 16:26:54 2009] [error] [client 72.30.161.218] Failed loading /usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.so: /usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.so: undefined symbol: compiler_globals

does this mean anything???

Magento Community
Magento Community

oasisiow

Total Posts:  9

I generally think that the new 1.2.1 version has a problem with invoices/credits/shipping etc…
I’m just hoping that there is going to be a fix or a patch to fix all these little bugs that keep appearing.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Nofosg8

my issue started pre 1.2.....

I sort of have it narrowed it down. My problem exists if the customer gets free shipping or if the click on pay by check/money order or if the transaction somehow dosent get finished in paypal. I have also noticed i cannot print invoices - i get an out of memory error when i try it.

I have been working at this far to long ...... really frustrated....

Magento Community
Magento Community

oasisiow

Total Posts:  9

When looking back at the errors after any transaction has completed. I am getting this error message, which I am looking at next few days. It seems that it might even be something to do with the template.php file maybe? I will keep posted…

<<<<Error message>>>
Warning: Mage_Core_Block_Template::include(/xxxx/xxxxxxx/public_html/app/design/frontend/default/default/default/template/email/order/invoice/items.phtml) [mage-core-block-template.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxx/xxxxxxx/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 144

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2