Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Australia extension 1.1 install problems with Magento 1.2.1

Ruadh

Total Posts:  1

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone has had any success or problems with installing Fontis Australian Extension 1.1 and Magento 1.2.1

I am getting the following error after doing the install with Magento connect. I have tried 3-4 times and get the same error. Each time removing the installed folders so I can get back to the admin panel.

Error in file"../html/app/code/community/Fontis/Australia/sql/australia_setup/mysql4-install-0.7.0.php" SQLSTATE[23000]Integrity constraint violation1062 Duplicate entry 'en_US-282' for key 1
Trace
:
#0 ../html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(292): Mage::exception('Mage_Core', 'Error in file: ...')
#1 ../html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(167): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb('install', '', '1.1')
#2 ../html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(155): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_installResourceDb('1.1')
#3 ../html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(121): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 ../html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(214): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 ../html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(242): Mage_Core_Model_Config->init(Array)
#6 ../html/app/Mage.php(432): Mage_Core_Model_App->init('', 'store', Array)
#7 ../html/app/Mage.php(453): Mage::app('', 'store', Array)
#8 ../html/index.php(52): Mage::run()
#9 {main}

Anyone who maybe able to point out a few ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
John

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Leapfrog

Total Posts:  8
Australia SA

I don’t have the solution, just wanted to say I have the same problem and decided to reinstall.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Herlinda

Total Posts:  1

Hi everyone!!

I am having the same problem. Can anyone help me please? This is the message that I am getting:

Error in file: “/home/mydomain/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/CatalogInventory/sql/cataloginventory_setup/mysql4-upgrade-0.7.4-0.7.5.php” - SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table ‘cataloginventory_stock_status’ already exists
Trace:

#0 /home/mydomain/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(292): Mage::exception(’Mage_Core’, ‘Error in file: ...’)

#1 /home/mydomain/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(179):
Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(’upgrade’, ‘0.7.4’, ‘0.7.5’)

#2 /home/mydomain/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(146): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_upgradeResourceDb(’0.7.4’, ‘0.7.5’)

#3 /home/mydomain/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php(121): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()

#4 /home/mydomain/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(207): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()

#5 /home/mydomain/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(242): Mage_Core_Model_Config->init(Array)

#6 /home/mydomain/public_html/app/Mage.php(432): Mage_Core_Model_App->init(’’, ‘store’, Array)

#7 /home/mydomain/public_html/app/Mage.php(453): Mage::app(’’, ‘store’, Array)

#8 /home/mydomain/public_html/index.php(52): Mage::run()

#9 {main}

Thanks a lot!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

davidinottawa

Total Posts:  5

Same problem here as well!

Magento Community
Magento Community

tranquang

Total Posts:  6

I have an experience maybe help U.
I’ve drop Table ‘cataloginventory_stock_status’ and everything work fine

Magento Community
Magento Community

chevinoz

Total Posts:  29

Had the same problem with 2 seperate installs, hours & hours spent trying to find a fix but no luck. Finally a 3rd reinstall without the Aust ext and all works great. Given the number of us suffering this problem I’d reckon its likely to be programming glitch.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community