Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
recurring billing? 

fiber0pti

Total Posts:  81

Has then product been tested with Authorize.net CIM? Can others be added?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

NetMaker

Total Posts:  27
UK

Will this extension work with SagePay (formely Protex)

Athorize.net is only available in USA/Canada and PayPal Pro is a nightmare to get authorised for in the UK :-(

Magento Community
Magento Community

apexj

Total Posts:  12

Is this module still available? The website does not work.

Magento Community
Magento Community

fiber0pti

Total Posts:  81

We ended up making an Authorize.net CIM module. PM me if interested. Much mor affordable than what’s currently available. It will currently create a CIM profile and billing profile and display them for use during checkout in conjunction with the existing authorize.net module. Customer can also edit their profiles with “My Account”.

Magento Community
Magento Community

vaishali

Total Posts:  3

can any 1 help me out....A product which have Recurring Profile is set to /’yes’/ then in front end after checkout ,it shows only PAYPAL option in the PAYMENT INFORMATION and if Recurring Profile is set to /’NO’/ ,then it shows PAYPAL AND AUTHORIzE.NET method in the PAYMENT INFORMATION.....................But i need just reverse of this....pls reply asap....i need for a non-recurring payment should not be able to choose Authorize.net for a payment option at checkout. for a recurring payment chooses to use PayPal instead of a credit card through Authorize.net.........................how to do this.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Juddder

Total Posts:  16
London

Hi - has anyone got a copy of this they can share?

I know it is/was sold as a commercial extension but the store website seems to have gone AWOL and the main www.skywireusa.com is now proving broadband in Utah instead grin

Seeing as they’re out namesake, we’d be happy to maintain it if we can get a copy!

Magento Community
Magento Community

jodywatson

Total Posts:  11

Hi. I came across this extension just recently called recurring payments. http://www.indieswebs.com/magento-recurring-and-rental-payments.html I think that should allow you to implement recurring billing on your Magento store. I haven’t used it myself so first check it out features and support and everything. Hope it helps. smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2