Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Relational product quantaties

RonCourage

Total Posts:  0

I’m using Magento as a means to sell tickets for an upcoming event. The site will sell two tiers of tickets (standard and gold) and will also offer the users a limited amount of free parking.

The way I have it working right now, the users select the number of tickets they want and then once in the cart via cross-sells they’re offered parking as a free product which they can add to their cart (maximum of 1).

This works fine however I would like to set up a rule that if the user orders 1-3 tickets they can order 1 space and if they order 4-6 tickets they can order 2 spaces.

Could anyone offer any advice as to how I would go about setting this kind of system up?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community