Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Free Shipping - Please help! 

TheAnts10

Total Posts:  3

Hi there,

I want to enable free shipping for a simple product which is costs $5. I currently have free shipping enabled in System/Config when a minimum order purchase value of $45 is reached and therefore do not want to change this setting in System/Config to lower value just to make the $5 product free of shipping charges.

is there a way to assign free shipping to a specific product independently of any minimum order quantity?

Could anybody out there please help me with this?? Thanks in advance:).

TheAnt

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hi!

Try Shipping per Product Module. It allows to set falt rate for a certain product.

To see more details, user guide and live demo please follow the link http://amasty.com/shipping-per-product.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

TheAnts10

Hi thanks for posting.

Does anyone know of any ways to set up free shipping for a specific product (not above a minimum order value quantity) within Magento without having to purchase extensions, etc.?

Please help if you have any clues about this! Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

TheAnts10

Here’s a good link solving this problem:

http://www.regularjen.com/archives/2010/06/11/free-shipping-on-a-single-item-in-magento/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community