Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Color picker in frontend

troyphp3

Total Posts:  9

Hello,

Anyone can help me how to add a color picker for a input field in front end. in Javascript folder the color picker script was there how we use that. otherwise help me to add a new color picker Javascript in magento.

Thank you

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

artstyles

Total Posts:  1

Can the color picker be used to change background colors of the product image? If so can you give a hint as to how to do this?
In other words can a visitor click on a color selector and change the background image.  I’ve seen it on some sites selling art.
Thank you in advance.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Indies Inc

Total Posts:  193

Hi,
You can use the J-query color picker into the Magento front-end according to your requirement. It is easy to implement that color picker into any Php or other site similarly.

I Hope this will help you.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community