Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Paypal Website Payments Standard has disappeared from checkout page

gruubidesigns

Total Posts:  16

Hi all,

Having some issues after moving my website from a subdomain to the main domain. The Paypal option has disappeared on the checkout page. I’m using Paypal Website Payments Standard.

I’ve done the obvious:

-- Enabled Paypal Website Payments Standard in System > Config > Sales > Payment Methods.
-- Enabled “Mage_Paypal” in System > Config > Advanced > Advanced
-- I’ve read suggestions to change the base currency to USD. My base currency is AUD and I understand this is fine?! It worked before I moved the site over.

Does anyone know of anything else I can try to get this back?

Thanks in advance smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

gruubidesigns

I should probably add that when I enable other payment methods like “Bank Transfer” they appear perfectly. So this tells me it’s an issue with the Paypal option only.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

gruubidesigns

UPDATE:

The problem may stem from this Magento Facebook App that I installed today - http://www.apptha.com/category/extension/Magento/Magento-Facebook-App

This is the error I’m getting in the /var/log/system.log file :

2013-03-26T05:48:53+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(Gclone/Facebookapp/Model/Standard.php[<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]failed to open streamNo such file or directory  in /home5/mokomoco/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93
-03-26T05:48:53+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]Failed opening 'Gclone/Facebookapp/Model/Standard.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home5/mokomoco/public_html/app/code/local:/home5/mokomoco/public_html/app/code/community:/home5/mokomoco/public_html/app/code/core:/home5/mokomoco/public_html/lib:.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear')  in /home5/mokomoco/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93

Someone please help!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community