We have a shipping application we’ve been using for years (back in the oscommerce days) and have updated it to work with Magento now. It’s a tool we use since we get 30-50 orders a day for 3-10 items on each order… this is a real time saver as it handles the paper work and postage and labels and all. Best of all it’s super fast and there is never any waiting on the application like there is in the web interface of Magento. We use this tool all day every day for years now and it allows one shipper to handle much more then they would otherwise.
Anyway, I was wondering if there was any interest in the community here to see us release this tool for a modest price. I welcome your input.
.NET SHIPPING PROGRAM FEATURES
- Super Fast access to orders status and details
- Printing of PICKING TICKETS to help assemble order for shipping
- Interfacing with scale for package weight
- Emailing of back-order/refund notifications
- Printing of PACKING LIST
- Interface to http://www.endicia.com to handle online postage payment and label printing
- Quick batch updating of product status and prices
- Magento backend shipping system is no longer requied at all
- Interfacing with http://www.affiliatesforall.org