Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Removing sorter table and price from frontpage catalog

gawination

Total Posts:  3

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I’m new to this community and the whole Magento system. I think its amazing.

I been working on a ecommerce store for a client for about a week and stumble on a problem with main page, I got request if its possible to remove Sorter table and price from catalog pictures only on the frontpage. I was trying to figure it out for a while now, but cant find right solution, and time is an essence. I’m attaching picture of things im trying to remove, thank you so much for the help!

So basically the underlined with red things, add to cart also. Basically idea is to leave plain pictures from new things in the catalog.

sorry for poor photoshoping rasberry

edit: Magento 1.7

Image Attachments
Capture.JPG

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community