Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Black line above website

Balan Gabriel

Total Posts:  20

Greetings magento forum

A strange black line is above my categories and i don’t know from where from, i just used the identification code given to me by the google analytics crew to validate my website and i introduced it in System / Configuration / Design / Miscellanous Scripts and PRESTO! this black line appeared.

Please help, my website is http://www.outletprix.ro

Image Attachments
Capture.JPG

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Balan Gabriel

No, no.
I don’t think so because this happened exactly when i did the operation that i explained and this theme didn’t have this “issue” before.

It’s got to be something else. Thanks though!

Magento Community
Magento Community

kdigennaro

Total Posts:  47

I have been taking a look at this and I do not see anything unfortunately. My best guess would be that it has something to do with your background image. If that image somehow got shifted down say 5px you would have 5px of black. So I would recomend taking a look at your images and image heights and making sure they are correct. Because of the way the site was coded I am unable to see the image with firebug. I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Kevin DiGennaro

Magento Community
Magento Community

Balan Gabriel

Thanks alot for the advice.

I will retry resizing the pictures.

Best regards,
Balan Gabriel

Magento Community
Magento Community

Balan Gabriel

Evrika! Thanks alot. I used FireBug Lite and didn\’t find that line. If you were from Romania you could have had any product from my website. I wish you a pleasant weekend.

Also I would like to thank the Magento Forum.

Best Regards,
Balan Gabriel

Magento Community
Magento Community

Balan Gabriel

The solution for my problem is above!

Thanks alot though!

Magento Community
Magento Community