Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.
For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
It is possible to see which qty a costumer would like to add?
It’s not the exact thing you are asking about but this module also allows to manage stock efficiently. Out of Stock Notification Extension allows the customers subscribe to the items which are out of stock, so you can refill the products in stock. It works with configurables and with guest customers (they are asked to add the e-mail).
For more detailed description, user guide and live demo please follow the link http://amasty.com/out-of-stock-notification.html
Would like to advice some way of solving your issue:
1) In magento admin panel Go to System->Configuration->Inventoty->Product Stock Options and set Notify for Quantity Below to the required value.Now when you generate low stock report all the products having the quantity below Notify for Quantity Below value wil be dispalyed.
2) Try this Low Stock Report extension
3) Showing stock levels on you product page within Magento is not particularly difficult for simple product types and may require editing a template file:
- The file you need to edit is app/design/frontend/default/default/template/category/product/view/type/simple.phtml
- The code you need to replace is: