Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

admin 404 (store_id) problem when try to login backend

Szent

Total Posts:  3

Hi, I have a problem with my shop, try to find, read and solve but I cant, help me please. (sry about my english, Im from Hungary)

So, I worked since 3 months on my webshop, looks everything fine, I saved almost every day compete mirror of the FTP and the myphp sql database. Yesterday I try to test buy in my shop and the checkout was failed, on the last step not worked, sent me back to the start page, but no problem, I have got many saved working copy, so I deleted sql and ftp, and copied my saved working datas....and booom...... :S something wrong

The frontpage seems ok http://www.kertiontozo.hu
The backpage has 404 error

1, when I imported sql file I have error messages

SQL-kérés:

--
-- Kikötések a táblához `displaze_mybrand_manufacturer_store`
--
ALTER TABLE `displaze_mybrand_manufacturer_store` ADD CONSTRAINT `FK_7185F5C98371651F12F3044C17E24009` FOREIGN KEY ( `store_id` ) REFERENCES `core_store` ( `store_id` ) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE ,
ADD CONSTRAINT `FK_EF33A9C660B4ED54CB4A6150567FF4FA` FOREIGN KEY ( `manufacturer_id` ) REFERENCES `displaze_mybrand_manufacturer` ( `id` ) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE

MySQL jelzi: Dokumentáció
#1452 - Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`host_7289`.<result 2 when explaining filename ‘#sql-7629_2ea1e8’>, CONSTRAINT `FK_7185F5C98371651F12F3044C17E24009` FOREIGN KEY (`store_id`) REFERENCES `core_store` (`store_id`) ON DELETE CAS)

(by the way, when I was try to delete old database I had sql error message too
#1217 - Cannot delete a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails
catalog_category_entity
catalog_product_entity
displaze_mybrand_manufacturer tables not deleted, I had to delete manually

2. Error message in system.log
2013-03-25T10:53:53+00:00 ERR (3): Recoverable Error: Argument 1 passed to Mage_Core_Model_Store::setWebsite() must be an instance of Mage_Core_Model_Website, null given, called in /var/www/7289.partner.net-tech.hu/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php on line 634 and defined in /var/www/7289.partner.net-tech.hu/app/code/local/Mage/Core/Model/Store.php on line 395
2013-03-25T10:53:53+00:00 ERR (3): Recoverable Error: Argument 1 passed to Mage_Core_Model_Store_Group::setWebsite() must be an instance of Mage_Core_Model_Website, null given, called in /var/www/7289.partner.net-tech.hu/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php on line 654 and defined in /var/www/7289.partner.net-tech.hu/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Store/Group.php on line 275

Im happy to hear any ideas, thank you

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Szent

Total Posts:  3

I found the solution of the 1. problem

just added this of the begining of .sql dump file

SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT;
SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS;
SET @OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION=@@COLLATION_CONNECTION;
SET NAMES utf8;