Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product Information - Categories not showing

Designed2

Total Posts:  3

Hello all,

I’m having a small problem with one of the sites we are working on which i have run into before.
When on the “Product Information” page and browsing the categories only the “Default Category/Root” will show show up, all the categories are in the system and are populated. I am able to edit the categories and which products are assigned to them via the “Manage Categories” but i would just like to find out what the problem is.

I have Cleared the cache and re-index multiple times which seems to have no effect. I have also checked the logs but they are clean which has left me stumped.

Has anyone ran into this problem before? or do you have an idea what it might be?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community