Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Microsoft Dynamics GP integration

mlotziii

Total Posts:  6

Anyone have any experience integrating Magento with Microsoft Dynamics GP with e-connect? or any other integration method?

I am working with a friend to bring his business to the web.  This is my first time working with Magento but I have experience with other shopping carts and CMS systems.  They use Microsoft Dynamics as their customer management system and invoicing program and I would love for their shopping cart to be fully integrated with their existing customers, inventory, products, etc.

THANK YOU!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MrSmileyJr

Total Posts:  43

I’d love to see this implemented as well… rumor has it that the enterprise version has this. Questionable if thats worth 9k per year…

Magento Community
Magento Community

point4design

Total Posts:  104

Has there been any progress with this? I\’d be willing to pay for this type of extension.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Magento Exchange

Total Posts:  33

We have successfully integrated Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains with Magento. A new plug-in was developed to facilitate Magento to interact with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and all Payment gateway service providers. The below links explains more in details.

http://www.magento-exchange.com/magento-plug-ins/magento-integration-with-microsoft-dynamics-great-plains-inventory/

Magento Community
Magento Community

eStonia_Agency

Total Posts:  26
London

Could you please let know what’s the price and with what versions of Magento and Microsoft Dynamics it works?
Thanks,
Kaspar

Magento Community
Magento Community

Magento Exchange

Total Posts:  33

Hi Kaspar,
This Module works for all versions of Magento.  We will get in touch with you to discuss other details

Magento Community
Magento Community

eStonia_Agency

Total Posts:  26
London

Thank you. Sorry, but mu client changed his mind and we went the path that Magento exports on order creation the order in CSV format and we’ll write simple script that will send it via FTP to the MD server.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community