Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

add to cart button redirect me magento/index.php/checkout/cart page

ihpalash

Total Posts:  15

i am using shopper theme for my magento online shop. i am developing it to Xampp . Almost all things are complete but one new problem is created.

when i click on the add to cart button it supposed to use a ajax/js and add the product to the bag. but it takes me to this page magento/index.php/checkout/cart

. can any one tell me how can i stay on the respected page and can add products to cart. thanks in advance.it is note that the shopper theme that’s demoed in themeforest has add to cart ajax/js. then why mine’s not working?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Dev "TheWebTechii"

Total Posts:  3

I am working on a project. I have created a custom module for products. If some is on category page then those custom module values are to be shown alongwith the product price and addtocart button. I\’m looking for a solution how to make it possible. Plz someone help me.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community