Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Magento hosting optimized for top Performance & Security in Europe/US

shunlee

Total Posts:  34

jaredovi - 15 April 2013 03:20 AM

yes, shunlee. It ‘s expected time of almost hosting providers. They just have everything for us to get site work in peace

Anyway, my expect is the response time of ticket. They must reply me in quick time or it is not my choice. And stieground did it, they do good job on support so that I willing choose them for my projects.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magesolutions

Total Posts:  91

I think it should be fast like that for a e-commerce solution since everything need to be on-time

Magento Community
Magento Community

andrewdaily

Total Posts:  28

Sure, the support time is always the key for hosting provider comparison and they have a good service.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magento2x

Total Posts:  57

jaredovi - 09 April 2013 02:16 AM

babyskill - 04 April 2013 06:39 AM
you should hire a private vps

Yes, a Magento VPS what configuration and support specially for magento should be fine too.

Can we ask them for Varnish support on VPS?

Magento Community
Magento Community

shunlee

Total Posts:  34

Yes, but Varnish need RAM 2GB, so that you need to buy the 2GB package. In this case I think you should go with dedicated server

Magento Community
Magento Community

jesica_ng

Total Posts:  30

I still want to go with SiteGround magento hosting package instead of their higher package what take a lot of time from my part for maintain it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

letmovedev

Total Posts:  10

Look a good provider, I will try to see. Any sites you already have? Could you guys send me some links.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magento2x

Total Posts:  57

letmovedev - 06 May 2013 07:43 AM

Look a good provider, I will try to see. Any sites you already have? Could you guys send me some links.

I sent you some of my links from siteground. Please check. It should work well for you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

fancydev

Total Posts:  17

jesica_ng - 25 April 2013 09:30 AM

I still want to go with SiteGround magento hosting package instead of their higher package what take a lot of time from my part for maintain it.

You are right, we shouldn’t take time to try to configure too much on server. Let ‘s leave this part for hosting provider. They will do better than us a lot smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sindre|ProperHost
Mentor

Total Posts:  1158

Guys, are you all Siteground affiliates or what? Judging by the links you are spamming this forum with you are… No wonder you recommend them.

For anyone searching for a new hosting provider I recommend asking for examples of *live* websites running Magento, hosted on their servers. That is the only way you can really determine the speed of their servers. Also, things like support and upgrade options (how easy is it to move to a dedicated server?) should be considered. I am not saying Siteground is bad, just that there are other alternatives out there that specialize in Magento more than SG which is general purpose host.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magestore_1
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

You may take a look at this review about top 5 Magento hosting
http://magentotutorial.net/best-magento-hosting/
With our years of experience with Magento, the 5 Magento hosting providers mentioned in the article have good server performance and their support is also quick and useful, unlike others.
Hope this helps

Magento Community
Magento Community

davidhouse

Total Posts:  10

shunlee - 24 March 2013 07:20 AM

I am in Canada, not in US or Europe but I have customers there and already got nightmare with hosting providers sometimes until I search in this forum and got a suggestion from a good guy for Magento Siteground Hosting package. It work very well for me and there is location for you when you order hosting for your customers.

The reason make it good is this hosting package is configured and designed for hosting magento only, other than that they take care everything about speed and security so we don’t have to care anything.

Hope it help.

After a year working with your suggest, I think this ‘s really a perfect choice. They even support more nice feature with stage and git. But sometimes, I see the support time ticket is too slow. I have to wait more than an hour to get feedback. Is it normal?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2