Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 2
Magento hosting optimized for top Performance & Security in Europe/US

phucno

Total Posts:  13

Dear all of you who have much experience with magento in development, I am here with one wish about Magento Hosting advise.

Our team are on way to get a lot of projects from Europe and US so that we need a magento hosting provider who are the best quality hosting and of course we need affordable price/month too. Actually, we willing spend time to buy a dedicated server and configure server what work best for magento but you know what, Europe/US companies they always want to take care the hosting themselves by local providers smile.

Please give me your advise, thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

shunlee

Total Posts:  34

I am in Canada, not in US or Europe but I have customers there and already got nightmare with hosting providers sometimes until I search in this forum and got a suggestion from a good guy for Magento Siteground Hosting package. It work very well for me and there is location for you when you order hosting for your customers.

The reason make it good is this hosting package is configured and designed for hosting magento only, other than that they take care everything about speed and security so we don’t have to care anything.

Hope it help.

Magento Community
Magento Community

filelinks

Total Posts:  55

The same to you shunlee,not sure how it work in Europe but for me it worked well in US customers, 2 of sites in US and they are very happy, at least my hosting. I only install one magento site for one hosting package. Not more

Magento Community
Magento Community

phucno

shunlee - 24 March 2013 07:20 AM

I am in Canada, not in US or Europe but I have customers there and already got nightmare with hosting providers sometimes until I search in this forum and got a suggestion from a good guy for Magento Siteground Hosting package. It work very well for me and there is location for you when you order hosting for your customers.

The reason make it good is this hosting package is configured and designed for hosting magento only, other than that they take care everything about speed and security so we don’t have to care anything.

Hope it help.

Thanks for your quick help shunlee, and thanks you filelinks. I will go with this option and I will let you guys know my customers think when they use. btw, do you have some of your shop sites? Please send me so I can see if it ‘s fast for me or not. Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

filelinks

Do you have customers in US and need good speed of it there?

Magento Community
Magento Community

phucno

Finally, I tested the hosting for my customer in Scandinavia, they are all work very well with you guys magento hosting suggestions. Thanks, it save my time a lot.

Magento Community
Magento Community

filelinks

How fast is it? Could you send me some of your sites?

Magento Community
Magento Community

filelinks

Got the links, they work very fast. Thanks phucpham.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magesolutions

Total Posts:  91

You are right, as far as the hosting provider do the hosting configuration support good for magento then it should work very well. Our team always use Siteground for our customers and they are all work well.

Magento Community
Magento Community

davidhouse

Total Posts:  10

It ‘s good provider and quick support, it work for my magento site at least until now. Thanks magesolutions.

Magento Community
Magento Community

linhmage

Total Posts:  60

I see they have a great thing is support time, they support very quick and it ‘s the key for my business. Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

maext

Total Posts:  8

magesolutions - 31 March 2013 06:10 AM

You are right, as far as the hosting provider do the hosting configuration support good for magento then it should work very well. Our team always use Siteground for our customers and they are all work well.

Work for my magento site with good support, thanks magesolutions.

Magento Community
Magento Community

babyskill

Total Posts:  17

you should hire a private vps

Magento Community
Magento Community

filelinks

topfashionshop - 05 April 2013 02:32 AM

to me, hire a vps is too expensive with a developer guy to maintain it. I go for Siteground magento hosting as your suggestion and got it work very well. As far as they design the hosting for magento then it should work well.

Wow, I has just seen they have “15min average ticket response time”, that ‘s really nice. I always think they reply fast for me because I am lucky but they are really reply ticket very fast. Nice to have good support like this hosting provider

Magento Community
Magento Community

shunlee

Yes, I would recommend them many times because of support. Their services is good but even though in the case it is not good, the best support still make me happy enough with what I pay for their service. I willing use them for a long time.

Magento Community
Magento Community

shunlee

And 15 mins response it fast enough for me too smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 2