Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

After Migration of 1.11 to another server front page is not loading CSS and URLs in source are loading full path

rpollard001

Total Posts:  3

We migrated a Magento EE 1.11 version from a host provider to an internal server and when we hit the front page we get the content but no styling is occurring and everything is vertical.

It appears the URLs associated with JavaScript and CSS are showing the full directory path to the css files minus the web server’s address.  The URL I indicated in the database in core_config_data uses an IP address since we don’t have an internal DNS entry yet.  This shouldn’t be the issue but am wondering if it could be.

Anyway, I am new to Magento and with my basic understanding of MVC and Magento I would say the engine is being cranked.  It loads the index.php page but no processing is occurring.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community