Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Get images to show up for products? 

mase2hot

Total Posts:  12

Hi,

added a product uploaded a picture for it selected the radio buttons to enable it. Product on site doesnt show pick just the magento logo as a water mark. If you click on the product though to get a bigger version of the pic the pic does load. Driving me mad any ideas anyone?

cheers

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

reefnut

Total Posts:  72

Sounds like you simply missed a radio button. Goto catalog manage products in admin click on your product then the section called image and make sure all three radio buttons are ticked.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mase2hot

Total Posts:  12

no I didnt miss the button it seems my pic size was too many pixels for magento. the pic its self if on aroun 100KB but seems to be too big to upload.

Are there guides for using this software as many things I’ve comes across so far I would only know the answer if I was part of the Magento team!

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community