Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Enterprise Edition trial

Borderfree

Total Posts:  0

Hi All,

Is there a Magento Enterprise Edition trial?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Rich Cleverley

Total Posts:  285

There isn’t I’m afraid.  There is an Enterprise ‘lite’ that is available to developers that take the Fundamentals of Magento Development course.  This has some of the Enterprise features but not all.

Magento Community
Magento Community

David_Davis

Total Posts:  3

haven’t you seen a banner here in forums? they now run a campaign that offers free trial for EE http://www.magentocommerce.com/community-to-enterprise

Magento Community
Magento Community

Rich Cleverley

Total Posts:  285

David_Davis - 30 April 2013 01:10 AM

haven’t you seen a banner here in forums? they now run a campaign that offers free trial for EE http://www.magentocommerce.com/community-to-enterprise

That’s not what they are offering.  The offer is to evaluate your community site to see what benefits it would get from upgrading to Enterprise, it does not give you access to the Enterprise code base.

Magento Community
Magento Community

pbonanomi

Total Posts:  1

Rich Cleverley - 25 March 2013 03:45 AM

There isn’t I’m afraid.  There is an Enterprise ‘lite’ that is available to developers that take the Fundamentals of Magento Development course.  This has some of the Enterprise features but not all.

I can’t find the enterprise ‘lite’ offer. is it still available?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community