Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Super quick create order for administrator

Eternal Peace

Total Posts:  30

Hello,

I know how to create a CRUD using the adminhtml framework in magento admin. Now i am trying to do the following, any extension or tips on how to achieve this will be greatly appreciated.

1. In Magento currently to create an order, we have to do the following - [select store], [select customer], [add products]. This is very time consuming, we want to make this really quick.

2. create a new feature called ‘quick order’ in the admin side.

3. clicking on ‘quick order’ must show a single page which has the following fields.

a. customer phone number [ during save we will either pull the cust data or just create a new account - i know how to code this]
b. show the normal [payment methods box]
c. show the normal [shipping methods box]
d. show ‘simple 5 blank product rows’ with fields as sku,name,price,qty,[get details button]
e. after entering ‘sku’ if we click [get details] button using ajax we want to fill the name,price fields.
f. also show the ‘add 5 more product rows’ button, clicking which must add additional 5 blank product rows.
f. finally the ‘create order’ button !

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MageBright

Total Posts:  100

Please Check
Quick Order Extension

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/advanced-quick-order-2.html

Thank You

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community