Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Displaying additional data of product on product list page

Mike "nikes" H.

Total Posts:  3

I need to display the additional data also in the product list page (list.phtml). I used these steps to do this:

Found in which file the additional data are mentioned and noticed that it’s in view.phtml and in another one. But i need exactly that div section from the view.phtml file. I copied the div which displays the additional product info and it looks like this:

<?php //                    ********************* ADDITIONAL INFO ********************** ?>

<?php
    $_helper 
$this->helper('catalog/output');

$_product $this->getProduct()
?>

<div class="product-collateral">

<?php if ($_additional $this->getChildHtml('additional')):?>

<div class="collateral-box">

<?php echo $_additional ?>

</div>

<?php endif;?>
        <?php 
echo $this->getChildHtml('product_additional_data'?>

</div>

But everything after it disappears after i refresh the page - i know, i must first change some variables or relative folder paths or something…
And that’s what i do from you guys to help me with - can someone tell me, what to change / add in this code or in another one, so the additional product info will be visible also in product list page? (list.phtml)

btw - the code above is that code what i’ve added to the list.phtml file (product list file)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community