Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

SPplus parametring issue

coochy

Total Posts:  69

Hi everyone,

I’ve an issue by installing the SPplus extension for Magento (last update in place).
BAsically, after having defined all the variables in the configuration of the administration, I get the following issue message when I try to validate my payment by Spplus :

SPPLUS extension is not loaded

I’ve already read the message regarding that issue, but as I’m running my Magento on a dedicated server (serveur dédié), there should not be any issue to load the spplus.so

As this file is on the server root, could anyone help me to define how to finalize the Spplus installation? Is there an issue with the way to spplus.so? Should I remove the cgi script adress from the spplus admin?

Thanks in advance to all of you for your help.

PS: I’m french & can then of course, answer in french as well…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community