Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Modifying Core Magento Code

bondimedical3

Total Posts:  5

I am trying to change the word ‘Discover’ to ‘Diners Club’ for credit cards in the backend and frontend. I have modified the file core/Mage/Payment/etc/config.xml and everything appears as it should. However, as I don’t want to change the core Magento files I have created a file in local/Mage/Payment/etc/config.xml but this does not work. Why is that?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

magebay

Total Posts:  122
Thai Nguyen

bondimedical3 - 21 March 2013 12:44 AM

I am trying to change the word ‘Discover’ to ‘Diners Club’ for credit cards in the backend and frontend. I have modified the file core/Mage/Payment/etc/config.xml and everything appears as it should. However, as I don’t want to change the core Magento files I have created a file in local/Mage/Payment/etc/config.xml but this does not work. Why is that?

did you solved that issues?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community