Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Edit Invoice PDF in Magento 1.7

Judichi

Total Posts:  8

Since upgrading from Magento 1.5 to 1.7 the logo in the left corner of the header of the invoice has become twice its size and the address details on the right pushed back to the right so instead of being on 4 lines it’s now on 12 lines.

I have reduced the size of the logo and uploaded a new one at 200x50px in System/Config/Sales/Sales/Invoice and Packing Slip Design. The logo comes out smaller but the address is still squashed to the right.

I have looked in /app/code/core/Mage/Bundle/Model/Sales/Order/Pdf/Items/Abstract.php & Invoice.php but don’t know where I would change the width of the address.

I haven’t worked with 1.5 personally but apparently there you just went to System/PDF to edit the PDF templates, now we can’t it find anywhere where to edit them.

How do we edit these PDF templates in 1.7, in particular the width of the address in the top right of the invoice?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

VnEcoms

Total Posts:  121
Vietnam

Try with our Easy PDF Invoice extension you can Edit your PDF Invoice Easily.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Hiboo

Total Posts:  14

Free solution:

http://www.allthingsmagento.com/magento-themes-and-extensions/free-magento-pdf-invoice-packing-slip-and-credit-memo-templates/

Magento Community
Magento Community

arronlee

Total Posts:  11

Hi, Judichi.
I think you can google it and select a professional
PDF SDK whose way of processing is simple and fast to help you with the related PDF editing work.  It will be better if it is totally manual and can be customized by users according to our own favors. Remember to check its free trial package first if possible. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Arron

Magento Community
Magento Community

Christinale

Total Posts:  88

Hi, you can access this site and ask admin to answer your problem:http://www.magestore.com/magento-pdf-invoice-extension.html

You can find more information about magento tutorial in this site: http://magentotutorial.net/

Thanks for reading

Magento Community
Magento Community

moomoo

Total Posts:  192

the logo in the left corner of the header of the invoice has become twice its size and the address details on the right pushed back to the right so instead of being on 4 lines it’s now on 12 lines.

I have reduced the size of the logo and uploaded a new one at 200x50px in System/Config/Sales/Sales/Invoice and Packing Slip Design. The logo comes out smaller but the address is still squashed to the right.

Probably not totally what you want to hear, but editing the Magento PDFs can be quite hard. I spent the last 4 years making an add-on to Magento which allows you to do everything that you’re after, and a heap more. My motivation is that, if you can help get a second sale, your profit will be multiples more than the first (no marketing costs etc) - and a great-looking packing slip can really help that.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community